MPS Digital Citizenship and Device Care Parents, please scan the QR code below and complete the form. Be sure to discuss digital citizenship and device care with your student. Completion of this form will be required before a device can be checked out from the school. Once the form is complete, your student will be contacted within the next month to pick up their device.
Former PCHS Graduate Cam Taylor-Brit Drafted to NFL Cincinnati Bengals
Congratulations to Alexis Andrews on her Jimmy Hitchcock Memorial Award nomination. The purpose of the Jimmy Hitchcock Memorial Award is to recognize outstanding high school senior athletes, who by their actions have consistently represented the highest ideals of Christian leadership in athletics.We are so #PCproud of you Alexis!
Montgomery Public Schools is pleased to provide you with access to current grades and attendance for all students in grades K through 12 via the Internet. You will have access to this information through our new PowerSchool Portal. To create a new PowerSchool Portal account, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the Internet browser on your computer.
2. Type https://montgomeryco.powerschool.com into the address bar.
3. Click the "Create Account" button at the bottom of the page. Complete the fields on the top half of the page.
4. To link a student to your account, enter the student's name, Access ID, and Access Password into the appropriate fields. Select your relationship to the student from the drop-down menu.
5. If you have other students in grades K through 12, add their names, Access IDs, and Passwords to the list. You can also add additional students after you have logged in for the first time.
6. Click the blue "enter" button to finish creating your account.
7. Once your account is created,a validation email will be sent to the email address you used to create the account. 8. After validating your account, you may then login by entering the username and password you chose for your parent account.
9. View your student's information.
10. Remember to log off when you are finished
Students can get their access codes from the school.
Once you have created your account, please keep your passwords co