Professional School Counselors
Forrest Hillary email@example.com A - L Stephanie Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org M - Z Regina Groomster email@example.com Registrar Adria Mosely firstname.lastname@example.org Guidance Aide
Guidance Fax Number: 334-260-0707
CEEB/School Code: 011907Personal Message
Greetings Park Crossing High School Family,
The Park Crossing Counseling team welcomes you to a fantastic school year full of Thunderbird Pride! Throughout your high school matriculation, you will find our services to be an integral part of your education. We are comprised of three Professional School Counselors assigned to students alphabetically by last name, a Registrar, and a School Counseling Secretary. Collectively, our professional staff will work diligently alongside students and parents to engage students, foster achievement and inspire excellence throughout their high school years. Please know you are an extension of our team and we look forward to assisting with your academic, personal/social and college/career needs.
Your Park Crossing School Counselors are:
• Child advocates who work collaboratively with parents, students, teachers, administrators and communities
• Educational specialists who assist students with their academic, career development and personal/social areas
The goals of the Park Crossing Counseling Department are:
• To assist students with educational, personal, career and goal setting.
• To develop personalized programs based on each student’s strengths and needs.
• To help students understand themselves and others.
• To assist students in identifying and dealing with problems.
• To facilitate the identification of students with special needs.
• To provide crisis intervention when necessary.
• To coordinate referrals to school and community support services.
• To serve as a resource to students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
Reasons to contact your child’s School Counselor:
• Academic skills support
• Career preparation
• Postsecondary planning and application process
• School adjustment issues
• Coping, problem-solving, decision-making concerns
• Organizational, study and test-taking skills
• Experiencing loss, death and grief
• Multicultural/diversity awareness
• School-based and community resources information or referrals
Park Crossing High School Counseling Department