All students who drive to school must purchase a parking decal.
Cars without parking decals will be towed.
Decals must be purchased by September 1, 2022
Directions to purchasing a parking decal are as follows:
1. Go to myschoolbucks.com
2. Log into your account
a. If this is your first time using myschoolbucks.com, please click the “sign up free” button
b. Complete the prompts when signing up
3. If this is your first time, click ADD STUDENT and follow the prompt.
4. After a student has been added, click on “Store” and find “Parking Decal”.
5. Complete payment.
6. Decals Cost $30.00
7. Once payment is complete, screenshot your receipt and report to room 240 with your ID, proof of insurance and registration.
Any vehicle not baring the appropriate decals will be considered unauthorized and consequently towed from our premises. All expenses associated with recovery of the vehicle will be the responsibility of the owner(s). Driving to school is a privilege and must be treated as such. Failure to comply with any rules relating to parking can and will result in the suspension or revocation of this privilege.
· Students must arrive to school on time and enter the building promptly (NO LOITERING)
· Student must vacate the campus promptly at the end of the school day
· No loud music
· The speed limit on campus is 5 MPH
· Student must have administrative permission to return to vehicles during the course of the school day
· In accordance with board policy, all vehicles are subject to be searched