- All students can learn.
- Education is a lifelong process.
- Self-esteem is an important component of success, which is fostered by positive relationships and mutual respect between students and staff.
- Education is a shared responsibility among the school staff, students, parents, and the community.
- Every individual is unique, worthy, and deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Students should be provided opportunities through activie engagement to develop critical thinking skills and written skiulls according to their ability.
- Each students is an individual who differs from others in physical development, cultural diversity, needs, interests, learning capacities, talents, and aspirations.