Park Crossing High School
Engage... Educate... Inspire
Combining prevention steps, including having everyone wear a mask correctly, keeping people 6 ft apart, handwashing, cleaning and maintaining healthy environments & contact tracing. Phased school reopening based on community transmission levels. Increased testing. Vaccinating teachers, staff, & the community.
As many MPS families continue, their experience having their child attend school virtually –even parents with experience can use some fresh ideas to start the new school year. Here are proven tips from teachers and parents of virtual school students to help your child get ready!
Montgomery Public Schools is pleased to provide you with access to current grades and attendance for all students in grades K through 12 via the Internet. You will have access to this information through our new PowerSchool Portal. To create a new PowerSchool Portal account, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the Internet browser on your computer.
2. Type https://montgomeryco.powerschool.com into the address bar.
3. Click the "Create Account" button at the bottom of the page. Complete the fields on the top half of the page.
4. To link a student to your account, enter the student's name, Access ID, and Access Password into the appropriate fields. Select your relationship to the student from the drop-down menu.
5. If you have other students in grades K through 12, add their names, Access IDs, and Passwords to the list. You can also add additional students after you have logged in for the first time.
6. Click the blue "enter" button to finish creating your account.
7. Once your account is created,a validation email will be sent to the email address you used to create the account. 8. After validating your account, you may then login by entering the username and password you chose for your parent account.
9. View your student's information.
10. Remember to log off when you are finished
Students can get their access codes from the school.
Once you have created your account, please keep your passwords co
All: The Supt has approved the following statement. It will be placed on the Student Support website. This statement also needs to be included in your handbook. Most of you have your handbooks on your site so it should not be a problem to add. If it is a problem, please let me know. This will affect middle and high schools but I wanted elementary schools to be aware for the 5th graders."Extra curricular activities not limited to but includes, dance, cheer, band, pep squads, etc. Any student involved in these activities representing a school MUST be a current student attending that said school. The exception may be band students from a feeder pattern that have been chosen to play up. "
PCHS Mission and Vision
The Mission of PCHS is to promote student achievement, ignite curiosity, and prepare today's students to become tomorrow's leaders.
TEACH • LEARN • SERVE • SOAR